INNOVATION FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES
Whether it’s an innovation developed in our labs or by university researchers, we are always on the lookout for new ideas, new ingredients and new breakthroughs that deliver results.
OPTIMIZING HEALTH AND PERFORMANCE
Our additives help animals achieve optimal gut structure which supports digestion, enhances nutrient absorption and decreases energy expenditure all of which helps them grow faster—naturally.
IMPACTING YOUR BOTTOM LINE
Everything we do is backed by research. Whether it’s developing innovative new feed additive combinations or deepening our understanding of the microbiome, our research team is focused on delivering the best results for you.
Leader in Phytogenics
• Founded and grown as an Austrian family business, Delacon has been the pioneer and global leader in phytogenic feed additives for more than 27 years.
• The company researches, develops and produces purely natural feed additives composed of herbs, spices and essential oils and coined the term ‘phytogenics’.
• The mission is to improve the efficiency in livestock nutrition, animal health and feed as well as food safety while minimizing the environmental impact.
Leader in MCFAs
• Nuscience Group, headquartered in Belgium, is the knowledge partner in nutrition and health, and enjoys the trust of livestock feed companies, integrations, farmers, and agricultural businesses on a global scale.
• A worldwide player in feed additives, nutritional concepts, premixes and concentrates in the animal nutrition industry.
• The innovation-driven attitude enables a supply of sustainable and economically viable solutions for the efficient production of healthy and high-performing animals.
Leader in Agriculture
• Land O'Lakes, Inc., one of America's premier agribusiness and food companies, is a member-owned cooperative with industry leading operations that span the spectrum from agricultural production to consumer foods.
• Land O'Lakes has over 100 animal and crop science PhDs to support innovation.
• With 2017 annual sales of $13.7 billion, Land O'Lakes is one of the nation's largest cooperatives, ranking 209 on the Fortune 500.